The Client Process
- Get into contact with Colombini/Cajaka by either making an appointment online or by contacting us email@example.com
- Bring your floorplan along to the showroom or alternatively we will go and take measurements at your premises.
- We will come up with the kitchen design
- You order the kitchen, local manufacturing gets done between 6-8 weeks
- Colombini order – waiting time 10 -12 weeks
Product flow for a kitchen or the joinery of a house
- The floorplan (We need a floorplan or we go and take measurements before we start with a design)
- Consultation in the Showroom – Here we discuss all the different product and material options with the client. This includes color options, top options, hardware and appliances
- We start with the design, we call the client in when the design is done and the client give input and further suggestions.
- Once the design is 100% to the clients’ satisfaction we prepare a quote.
- Once the quote is accepted production gets planned in accordance.
Local manufacturing takes up to 6-8 weeks from receipt of the deposit to the installation date depending on the production schedule of the factory.
When you order a Colombini Casa and pay the deposit on your order the delivery period takes between 10 -12 weeks. (Admin is normally one week, production time is 30 days and the container takes roughly 30 days as well) . When the site is ready for installation, the installation gets done rapidly.